Governance Committee: September 17, 2014
The Governance Committee met on September 17, 2014. Chairman Steve Lacy presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- Received the quarterly 403(b) Retirement Plan fiduciary review with no exceptions noted.
- Reviewed and approved the Whistleblower Policy, Document Retention & Destruction Policy, and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct Policy.
- Reviewed and discussed possible changes to the Conflict of Interest Policy and the Joint Venture Policy. Staff has been directed to draft changes for review and approval at the December Board meeting.
- With approval of the above mentioned policies, the Foundation will now implement to the Foundation staff the EthicsPoint Hotline.
- Catastrophic Loss Planning status was reviewed as part of a comprehensive update of Enterprise Risk Management.