Governance Committee: February 28, 2013
The Governance Committee met Feb. 28, 2013. Chairman Steve Lacy presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- Reviewed all committee charters for consistency and recommended to the full board for approval.
- Reviewed 403(b) actions which included fiduciary responsibility policies and procedures and TIAA-CREF investment menu. The committee recommended to the full board a new investment portfolio menu to be available July 1, 2013.
- Received update on new performance management system.
- Reviewed summary of changes for amended 990/990T for 6-30-2009.
- Reviewed modification of existing MOUs.