Governance Committee: June 25, 2015
The Governance Committee met on June 25, 2015. Chairman Steve Lacy presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- Received a trust management review.
- Received an insurance review and next steps for staff to engage a management consultant to perform an insurance audit.
- Reviewed, accepted and recommended for approval to the full board all changes to the policy on Standing Committees, the Standing Committee Charters and the 403b Charters.
- Received an update on the Enterprise Risk Management, the catastrophic loss plan and reviewed the Tier 2 Risks associated with disaster recovery/PCI compliance.
- Received the quarterly 403(b) Retirement Plan fiduciary review (January 1 – March 31, 2015) with no exceptions noted.
- Reviewed modifications of existing MOUs and undesignated bequests. One undesignated bequest exception was recommended to the board for approval.
- Reviewed conflict of interest statements with one exception noted.
- Received a quarterly update on the Ethics Point Hotline. No activity to report.