Governance Committee: February 26, 2015
The Governance Committee met on February 26, 2015. Chairman Steve Lacy presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- Received an update on the Enterprise Risk Management, the catastrophic loss plan and reviewed the Tier 2 Risks associated with vulnerability testing and PII audit.
- Reviewed and approved changes to the Corporate Resolution.
- Provided input on the annual review of the Governance Committee charter.
- Received the quarterly 403(b) Retirement Plan fiduciary review (October 1-December 31, 2014) with no exceptions noted.
- Reviewed and approved a policy and procedure for amending a Memorandum of Understanding.
- Reviewed modifications of existing MOUs and undesignated bequests. Two MOUs and one undesignated bequest exception were recommended to the board for approval.
- Received a quarterly update on the Ethics Point Hotline. No activity to report.