Governance Committee: February 10, 2016
The Governance Committee met via conference call on February 10, 2016. Chairman Mike Goss presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- Received an update on the Comprehensive Insurance Review.
- Reviewed the action plan for Faculty Support Funds.
- Reviewed recommended trustee expectations.
- Reviewed and accepted the Trust Management administration recommendation.
- Reviewed and accepted implementation of online donor management platform.
- Reviewed, accepted and recommended for approval to the full board the Board members for the 1800 Kimball Office Condominium Association.
- Appraised the 403(b) retirement plan quarterly fiduciary review; no errors were revealed.
- Reviewed modifications of existing MOUs and undesignated bequests.