Finance and audit committee: November 18, 2014
The Finance and Audit Committee met on November 18, 2014. Committee member Kevin Lockett presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- 2013-14 Kansas State University Foundation audit was approved and accepted with no comments from auditors.
- Reviewed and accepted two non-core audits – Immasche and Board of Regents. There were no irregularities or management comments highlighted by BKD.
- Reviewed 2014-15 consolidated financial results and operations forecast.
- Reviewed and finalized the Kimball and Denison Phase I Financing package.
- Reviewed and approved KSUF CEO and KSU President & Cabinet 1st Quarter FY15 expenses from private funds.