Finance and Audit Committee: January 29, 2014
The Finance and Audit Committee met on Jan. 29, 2014. Chairman Rand Berney presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- Reviewed 2nd quarter FY14 operating forecast.
- Received update on tiered liquidity reserves and recommended target levels.
- Received financial scenarios around real estate potential transactions.
- Committee recommended EthicsPoint platform be utilized by KSUF.
- Reviewed and approved KSUF CEO and KSU president and cabinet 2nd quarter FY14 expenses from private funds and reviewed the 1st half summary of Expenses.