Development Committee: June 25, 2015
The Development Committee met June 25, 2015. Member Janet Ayres presided. Action taken and topics discussed included the following:
- Recommended for approval to the board the FY16 fundraising goal of $140 million.
- Discussed revisions to the Policy and Guidelines for Approval of Capital Projects at Kansas State University that would add a timeline and expectations to a project in an effort to manage risks, steward donors and monitor fundraising status.
- Received a status updated on current capital projects. Introduced the McCain Auditorium Expansion project plan for feasibility.
- Received information on comprehensive scholarship management software to increase efficiency for campus and stewarding of scholarship awards.
- Received a progress report on campaign planning and fundraising.