About the campaign
The All-University Campaign for K-State is an internal fundraising effort run by campus faculty and staff volunteers specifically focused on the participation of all employees including the Manhattan campus, K-State Salina, K-State Olathe, K-State Alumni Association, KSU Foundation and K-State Athletics. It is an annual campaign for all members of the campus community to participate in by supporting the areas of the university they care about most.
Last year's campaign had record‑breaking results! In 2012:
- Achieved 42% overall participation rate - a 3% increase from 2011
- 2,100 faculty and staff made a gift this year
- 192 faculty and staff made their first gift to K-State during the campaign
- 51 made a gift through payroll deduction
- More than $1.3 million dollars raised during the 2012 campaign